Best practices, which restrict the excessive growth of Acne
Dermatology is a branch of science which deals with the characteristics of the skin. Off late this medical field has seen stupendous growth. This is due to the very fact that people have started concentrating on their skin problems seriously rather than trying out any conventional method. One of the most highlighted skin problems is the abnormal growth of acne in the overall human body. This can be due several reasons such as improper diet, improper hygiene etc. However, acne is one of the very basic abnormalities found on one’s skin. It is the integration of sebum or body secreted oil along with bacteria/dirt and dead skin cells. Being a superficial abnormality pertaining to the skin efficient hygiene practices can reduce the growth chances of acne. Out of the few techniques, nature therapy, use of cooling gels and even the use of certain forms of clay upon skin have been found to be the quickest way to get rid of acne.
In worst case scenarios, the best possible remedy shall be a dermatologist’s diagnosis. Acne being improperly handled may take worse shape and catalyze further fungal growth, as the puss which is contained in acne is highly infectious.
Few of the remedies which can be put to use to get rid of acne in a faster pace are –
- Use of Toothpaste – The use of toothpaste can be the quickest way to get rid of acne. The un-dentifrice toothpaste contains mint and other coolants which facilitate the internal cooling and drying up of acne over a short time.
- Use of Honey – Honey contains several antibiotics, which has a curing effect over acne
- Lemon Juice – Being another quickest way to get rid of acne, lemon juice alters the external pH level of acne which enables slow seeping of the puss.
- Use of Cucumber and Aloe Vera–These have similar effects as of toothpaste and are widely used in acne treatment.
Some of the other practices which restrict the growth of acne in the first place are –
- Proper Hygiene – One’s personal hygiene is the foremost remedy to hinder acne growth in the first place. Proper wash-up and cleanliness restricts bacterial growth and oil residual which in-turn restricts the growth of acne.
- Proper Diet – In the ever changing climate in today’s world, one should always restrict consumption of junk or heavy food. This affects digestion and can be a cause of acne growth due to stomach drying. Not being the quickest way to get rid of acne, but it hinders the activity from the root.
- Protection – External protections should always be implemented to hinder acne growth. Use of face-masks and bandanas along with full bodied apparels restrict oil build up in the skin.
To sum, acne treatment should be resorted to as per the situation or intensity. In the primary stage it can be nipped in the bud with the help of cooling face washes and scrubs. However, other medicinal remedies such as the use of honey and lemon can also be found helpful being the quickest way to get rid of acne. But with adverse scenarios, dermatologist consultation should also be practiced as improper handling of acne may lead to magnified skin irritations.