Range of Moving Options from Removals with Van and Man hire UK
The range of moving options offered by the removals with van and man hire UK are based on the van types which hold small, medium and large volumes of cargo. You can book them online from the official website of the service provider. You need to request for a quote by filling the online form. The moving company responds with the best of cost effective quotes you can avail in this region. Once you approve the quote and send a return mail you can get the service confirmation from them.
Your chosen van with the required number of helpers is sent to your doorstep for pickup of cargo. You may choose to do your packing or opt for packing from the provider. They perform the task in conformance to the guidelines of the British Association of Removals (BAR). This is an independent entity which oversees the quality standards of removal companies all over UK. Since the van and man hire UK has all the established quality procedures and options in accordance with the BAR standards, you can trust the service reliability and safety of your cargo.
Insurance Options at Van and Man Hire UK
Providing protection and options for claims to your cargo against damages due to unexpected external elements is the responsibility of van and man hire UK. You can opt for cargo insurance based on the terms and the tariffs as decided by the company.
Packing Options at Van and Man Hire UK
Packing is an exclusive service offered by van and man hire UK. You can check with the customer care center about the terms and conditions for the packing materials and other extra services. The helpers at the company can perform all the tasks like segregation, packing and loading.
- Safety is the first priority given to the packing standards. Hence the packing materials like corrugated boxes, wooden cartons, plastic sheets, foam and bubble sheets, pads, and other filling materials are chosen by the company according to the BAR standards.
- Packing is done in accordance with the size of the household items. Medium size electrical appliances like the refrigerator, air conditioner, room heater and others are packed on wooden cartons of the same dimensions and filled with foam sheets and pads. This avoids any damages to the appliances in transit.
- Kitchenware and equipment are packed in special corrugated boxes and sealed with high quality tapes. If required an added layer of plastic sheets can be covered on the boxes to provide safety for the sensitive kitchen electric
- Wardrobes, shelves, tables and other furniture are packed with specially customized wooden boxes. The helpers are capable of dismantling the furniture and packing them securely. Fabrics, bedding materials, linen, curtains and other upholstery are packed with maximum care.
- Fragile materials, art works and other sensitive materials are packed in safe cartons with maximum filling materials to avoid even slight scratches on them. Once the packing and loading is done, the cargo is transported and delivered safely by the van and man hire UK.